Saturday 23 April 2016

Dreams ++: My experience of CSI-LNMIIT


CSI-LNMIIT 2015-16


"Just try for the best,don't think of the rest."



My experience of CSI or I should say my contribution to CSI Student Chapter 2015-16 was mere my interest and passion that I put in exploring myself. I always try to set targets for me and try to achieve them with full dedication as far as possible.
The key "funda" in my working style is to never come empty handed after spending your time for a particular task. If you had spent your time so you must have to convert it into something fruitful. In this, your presence of mind and experience will matter. Don't delay work because of your tiredness or say someone's negligence. This will restrict you in getting the opportunity which you might have got with that "YES SIR" kind of motivation. 
I always test my limits and fortunately I had carved out each target I set for me. From being an anchor since ninth standard, a poet, a cricketer and so on so forth I also tested my managing and leadership strength. Instead of leadership, I should say it an understanding. Nothing comes free in 21st century say it be relations tough. My bondings with cool friends, my relations with respected faculties and countless memories of CSI event speeches are my gain from CSI 2015-16. After some years down the lane, I will cherish and remember those days standing side by side with all CSI team in best and worst situations.
I suggest one to be a problem solver and likewise, opportunity creator and a better opportunity will try to grab you. Do your work with dedication and the by-product of success and recognition will follow up.        

Hope you like this, this was an exceptional experience this past year has given me. Willing to write more with all your love and support.

-Pushkal    



4 comments:

  1. Hmm, u will definitely do something different in ur near future and everyone will proud of it. Give ur best always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, u will definitely do something different in ur near future and everyone will proud of it. Give ur best always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. likho sir aapka blog padhne ke liye log bekaraar hai _/\_

    ReplyDelete