Tuesday 26 April 2016

Learning++: My learning experiences



Once my literature teacher said,
"Learning is a process, which comes after cascaded failures and their experiences"

Indeed, failure plays an important role in our learning. But, what if we escape that failure. In this way, we can carve out with a simple protocol of learning without failure. Albert Einstein quoted Experience as the only source of knowledge. Hence, this escape or jump comes from once experience.

If you already know the thing that will restrict or trouble, you might opt another way or plan for facing it with utmost efforts. For me my learning comes from my present and past experiences; getting an insight of other's experiences; my surrounding and foremost my elders and respectable. Note the thing that Rome wasn't built in a day. Similarly, your experiences will be stacked one after the other. One good thing about experience is that it can be twice of your failure because you gain experience from your failure and from the examples of others too. Hence to learn or gain experience, always keep the company of people more experienced than you. Moreover, this learning can be gained from anyone say a 5-year-old child or your 60-year-old GrandPaa. Difference will be only that in the later the learning is supervised. So keep you senses open who knows where you can learn or should I say gain experience.

My Dad taught me a lesson that when you go for a task just don't go blindly, plan for it first; think the pre-requistes and agendas. For example when I use to attend meeting with faculty or Director Sir I always know my stuff which I have to discuss. For this you can jot down your things, if paper is not preferred by you, just screble them as draft message in your cellphone, now that can't be an excuse because you might not have pen and paper but you defineltly have a cellphone always, so Go Green too. Belive me, persons I met right from real estate tycoons to universities head they do this without any miss. They write their to-do-list, appointment list and minutes of the meeting to discuss along the day and after the meetings. This will allow your mind to get free from certain issue, say free your RAM and fetch new code to execute in your life. 

Excuses are the reason of your failure. The excuse came into play only when there is a failure. Ever heard anyone giving excuse for achieving something. Ever heard that I was not well so inspite of taking rest I studied well and got good marks but the converse is obivious though. Many people expect many thing from you. Your parent want you to lead your life sucessfully. Your teacher want you to study hard, learn and achive more. Your elder brother want you to stand on your own feet. Your younger brother want an inspiration and support. Hence, to play different roles in life and to achieve every aspect of success never stop learning. Inspite of excuses, with a bit of interespection check out the possibties to convert your reason of failure to success. 

Every coin has two sides, no matter as the sun set and the darkness comes but that also bring shining stars night with a soothing moon light and that is good too. No matter you are far from your home and kins but you are far because of good reasons, a better place where you can learn. 

A healthy environment is boon to learing and negative comment is a path of improving.  


All the best. 
-Pushkal

4 comments:

  1. I want to add one more quote - Success comes from experiences and experiences comes from bad experiences

    ReplyDelete
  2. Failing to plan is planning to fail...for sure

    ReplyDelete